Kick Ass Ginger Smoothie
Anyone want to drink their cake rather than eat it?
Super nutritious, creamy NONE green smoothie!
- 1 banana
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 cup mango or pineapple chunks (or both), fresh or frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned or the type you use to sub dairy)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 tbsp/half a sachet Wander Foods Noatmeal Tropical Banana
- Blitz in a high speed blender until smooth
- Easy as
Deliciously tropical smoothie with a kick.
The added Noatmeal adds just enough texture to make it a little like drinking cake batter. Let’s face it, who hasn’t dreamed of that!
For a real creamy texture, opt for frozen mango or pineapple and canned coconut milk.
Great for healing bodies and fighting seasonal viruses. If you are following an AIP diet this would be a great start to your day.
Definitely enough for 2, if you’re in a sharing mood.
Top 14 Named Allergens Free
Dairy (Milk) Free
Peanut & Nut Free
No Added Sugar